Is 2020 KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form Out | kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng. Yes, the Kwara State poly post UTME Screening form 2020/2021 Academic Session is out: To be eligible for the Kwara state polytechnic post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have selected Kwara state Polytechnic as their first or 2nd preference and scored the minimal JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2020 UTME.
This is to inform the general public that the Kwara state poly Post UTME form into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes has been released by the management for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Please Listen alternatively: The kwara state polytechnic online portal opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.post utme screening exercise will be ONLINE
Kwara state polytechnic post UTME Eligibility.
Applicants must have selected Kwara state Polytechnic as their first or 2nd desire and scored at least a 150 side the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates have to have scored the marks indicated in opposition to them as follows.
- Accountancy – hundred and sixty (160)
- Civil Engineering technology – hundred and sixty (160)
computer Science – one hundred sixty (160)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – one hundred sixty (160)
- Mechanical Engineering – a hundred and sixty (160)
- Business management – one hundred seventy
- Public administration – a hundred and seventy (170)
- Science Laboratory Technology – a hundred and seventy (170)
- Mass Communication – 180
Please Note: Any candidate with less score above won’t be consider to apply – KWCOE Post UTME Form 2020
How to Register for 2020 KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form.
way to sign in for Kwara state Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening amount of N2,000.00 best, via Interswitch web payments platform use of ATM playing cards (master Card, Verve Card and
Interswitch enabled playing cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.Kwarastatepolytechnic.Edu.Ng/appo. Hypertext Preprocessor.
- Click on the suitable application link.
- Create your profile through completing the form.
- Click on Resume application at the left menu to preserve.
- Enter your personal data details on the subsequent screen and click on continue.
- Input JAMB details alongside your first and second alternatives and click on retain.
- Enter your O’Level with number of sittings and click continue.
- Add Passport photograph (50KB most length) and click on continue.
- Click on Screening application at the left menu to continue.
- Study the assertion and click on proceed button to retain.
- Add your documents and click on “upload and retain”.
- Enter next of kin information and click on continue.
- Read payment commands carefully and click at the Notification Tab.
- Click on preserve to look payment info.
- Click on on CollegePay button to continue to pay OR
- Click on on Cancel button to terminate the payment Process
- Make Payments
- Select your ATM card (e.G Verve or master Card)
- Enter your Card number
- Input Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the three digits at the reverse aspect of the card and finally input your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
- After a successful payment click the suitable button to print application Document and payment Slip.
- You may click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your document.
- The screening exercising may be by using computer based test (CBT).
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Applicants should make certain that the records furnished are accurate due to the fact those might be used for authentic purposes at some stage period in their examine in the Polytechnic.
- All applicants looking for for admission into the Kwara state Polytechnic should go through the screening exercise
- Best candidates who nicely Register in for the screening exercise and are successful may be considered for admission.
- Applicants are counseled to meticulously offer their information on the portal as any candidate that components incorrect statistics will be robotically disqualified and his/her admission might be withdrawn at any stage.