How To Apply for 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment – 80 Regular Recruit Intake at Nigerian Army 2020.
The history of the Nigerian Army military dates to 1863, whilst Lt Glover of the Royal navy decided on 18 indigenes from the Northern part of the united states of america and prepared them into a local force, referred to as the “Glover Hausas”. The small pressure become used by Glover as governor of Lagos to mount punitive excursion inside the Lagos hinterland and to guard British alternate ro…
The Nigerian Army Day is an annual occasion normally held on 6 July in honor of contributors of the Nigerian navy, mainly those who took component in the world warfare I and world war II as well as those that lost their lives during the Nigerian Civil war and the current serving member of the Nigerian navy. The party so marked the history of the Nigerian navy.
The 2015 party changed into held at Maiduguri, the birthplace of Boko Haram to reinforce the morale of the Nigerian infantrymen, combating the insurgency and 128 imprisoned participants of Boko Haram were released as a part of the celebrations.
The Basic Recruit ministry training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a quick length education for people with and with out exchange abilties to enlist in to the Nigerian military as trade and Non-trade infantrymen. The education remaining for a period of 6 months of schooling and is relevant to candidates who own not less than Secondary faculty leaving certificate.
- Candidate ought to be a Nigerian citizen by means of beginning and possess a National identification playing cards.
- Applicants need to be medically, physically and psychologically suit.
- Applicants ought to be freed from any criminal conviction with the aid of the court docket of regulation.
- All applicants need to own at no less than 4 credits in not greater than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O degree inclusive of English Language
- Similarly to the above qualification, the ones making use of as tradsemen /ladies have to also possess take a look at/metropolis Guild certificate.
- Know-how of additional Nigerian language aside from mom tongue is an delivered gain.
80 Regular Recruit Intake at Nigerian Army Recruitment.
|Nigerian Army Day
|Venue||The Nigeria army Venue is Abuja|
|Country||The Country is (Nigeria)|
|Years active||1976 – till date|
|Previous event||The Previous Event take place on 6the July 2015|
|Next event||The next Event is on 6th July 2015/2016|
|Area /Location||The area is Nigeria|
|Leader||The Nigeria Chief of Army Staff|
|Organised by||Nigerian Army|
|Sponsorship||The Federal Government of Nigeria Sponsors them.|
All files will be established from the appropraite issuing authority. All those with faux documents might be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
Also apply for Nigerian Police Force 2020 Recruitment
Nigerian Army Requirements
|Age (Non – Trades)||minimum is 18|
|Age (Non – Trades)||Minimum is 22|
|Age (Trades)||minimum is Age 28|
|Age (Trades)||Age 35|
|Height (Male)||The Minimum hight for male is 1.68|
|Height (Female)||minimum Hight for female is 1.62|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 credits in not less than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How To Apply for 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment – 80 Regular Recruit Intake
- Candidates are to note that there may be no Pre-selection pc primarily based check.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There might be no Zonal Screening workout.
All screening of ability recruits can be performed on the candidate’s respective kingdom of foundation.
- Applicants are also anticipated to stick to COVID-19 protocols which includes: everyday washing of palms, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her outcomes and is found even in the course of training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted via regulation.
- Applicants are recommended to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are recommended in their own hobby now not to offer any form of gratification of inducement to any individual or institution of persons to assist them within the recruitment workout.
- You’re counseled to carefully read the practise at the internet site or call the subsequent aid lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted applicants for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to record to their respective country of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
A success candidates might be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
All Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Army on ims.army.mil.ng to apply