BSU Post Direct Entry form – This is to tell the general public that the management of Benue State University Makurdi is now selling it’s Post direct entry (de) screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Suitable qualified candidates are invited for application into Benue State University Makurdi BSU Post Direct Entry Screening form for 2020/2021
All candidates who apply for admission into benue State University and scored 180 and above in the last post utme screening exercise are eligible to apply.
How to apply for BSU post direct entry screening form
Payment: Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Input your JAMB number and verify your application form
- Once , it’s verified successful, then, on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Finally, check well and click any of the payment options below to make your payment successful, which is either
For cash bills at bank; go to any of the subsequent financial institution Branches country-wide to make price.
NOTE: Before proceeding to the bank, print your PAYMENT REFERENCE slip from the E- PAYMENT Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of CHARGE from you, the financial institution the usage of “college Pay” will manner your transaction and generate payment Receipt for you.
(II) For on-line payments the use of credit card, VISA and Verve cards;
Click on at the “Pay on line” button, you may be taken to Interswitch payment page. From the drop down underneath the page, pick out you card kind and input the asked statistics to make charge. As soon as your payment is finished efficiently, a receipt might be issued and you could maintain with your application
(III) For charge at ATM terminals
Go to any ATM terminal along with your ATM card and do the subsequent:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
Select pay payments
- Fill in the payment reference number generated from the E-payments platform while you are requested to
- enter the patron identification
- Fill in 04255101 whilst you are asked to go into the payment pin
- Input your GSM number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully payment, go back to the portal to login and print out your payment Receipt.
(IV) For payment; use of Quickteller from the website
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and address and click “continue”
- Comply with the instructions on the display screen to complete your payment
- Print out your payment proof/ confirmation slip
- Go back to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Notice: This payment choice draws extra N100.00
B: Post Direct Entry Screening Registration
important notice: After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the university website www.Bsum.Edu.Ng and nevertheless choose “submit Utme/De link” below “packages” segment below the Admissions menu of the college website. Once at the page, applicants are to comply with the stairs beneath to complete their registration:
- Input your UTME Registration number and click “affirm” button to confirm your info.
- Click at the “continue” link to login on your account to check in and add applicable credentials on-line for the post-UTME exercise.
- Click on on “My Bio statistics” hyperlink to finish your Biodata.
- Click on on “upload files” link to upload the subsequent files:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or declaration of results (not on line slips).
- Start certificates/statement of age.
- Marriage certificates/affidavits.
- Certificates of Origin
- JAMBresult slip
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
Applicants are anticipated to give the Acknowledgement Slips on day of writing UTME.
- Applicants have to add their O’level consequences at the JAMB portal. Candidates whose O’level consequences are on the JAMB portal might be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
BSU Post Direct Entry Form Deadline.
The application closing date is not Specifiled.