UPDATED POST: COOU ANSU Post UTME DE SCREENING EXERCISE FORM– This is to inform the general public that the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU) formerly Anambra State University, ANSU 2020/20201 Post UTME screeninng exercise form is out. See How to apply for COOU ANSU 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry form below.
The Authority of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) invites suitable qualified candidates who chose the University their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above, for screening exercise.
We hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students that Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) has commenced the sale of its post UTME/DE screening exercise form for 2020/2021 academic session.
COOU ANSU Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility.
All 2020UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who made Odumegwu Ojukwu University as First or Second choice institution and scored 170 or above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2020 Post-UTME screening Exercise
How to Obtain COOU ANSU Post UTME DE SCREENING EXERCISE Form.
- How to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee;
- You are expected to pay N2,000.00 Two thousand naira only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
Fidelity Bank PlcZ, enith Bank PlcE,, co Bank Plc.
- Go to Portal, coou.Edu.Ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and continue to the Banks with the payment bill slip
- Get entry to Pin Codes for legal login into the university portal could be issued to applicants.
- Applicants need submitt required statistics on their Bio-facts, while finishing the web registration form.