EKSU Guidelines for online certificates transcripts Alumni member –Ekiti State University, EKSU Certificates & Transcripts Processing and Collection Guidelines.You apply online and then you’re contacted to collect your certificate and/or transcript from the school.
EKSU Guidelines for online certificates transcripts Alumni member –This is to inform the general public that the management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has published the procedure for the online processing of certificates and/or transcripts for its alumni members.
EKSU Guidelines for online certificates transcripts Alumni member
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Certificates & Transcripts Processing and Collection Guidelines.
- Applicants are to pay the stipulated fees for the collection of certificate through Remita into the targeted university bills.
- Candidates are to visits eksu.edu.ng to complete, submit and download a personal copy form of certificate online certificates on line at eksu.Edu.Ng
- Candidates are to submit proof of payment and scanned reproduction of Notification of result along the form before online submission.
- Candidates must wait to be contacted via e mail or SMS on the readiness of the certificates/Notification of effects and/or Transcripts for collection.
- Series of certificate and Transcripts shall be between the hours of 9.00a.M. And 4.00 p.M. (Monday – Friday) every day.
- All Alumni who’re but to accumulate their certificates are hereby required to achieve this not later than 31st December, 2020. People who fail to collect earlier than the cut-off date (31st December, 2020) shall be made to pay a penalty fee of 10000 Naira (N10.000.00) best, for the first year with effect from the date of Senate approval of the result. There shall additionally be a further penalty fee of five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the following years, thereafter.
- Thankful for strict compliance.