Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Admission Form for 2020/20201 academic session is out. Application fees: N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only] Closing date: 23rd September, 2020
All Candidates are hereby informed that the entrance examination of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing is now slated for 23rd September, 2020. See the details below.
- The Examination Date is on 23rd September, 2020
- Time: 7:00AM Prompt
- The Venue should be at the CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Please note you are to come with your writing Materials, Face Mask, Personal Hand Sanitizer and your Coloured Print-out of Application Slip.
Important notice: The Interview for the a successful candidates will be carried out as scheduled under:
- Date of Interview: twenty fifth, 25th September, 2020
- Time of Interview: 9:00AM set off
Additionally all applicants are to come with the folllowing Document for interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s)
- Birth certificate
- Testimonial from preceding college(s)
Certificates of neighborhood
- government origin.
- Print-out of Olevel Results
EKSUTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Admission Requirements.
Candidate should own at the least five credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to consist of English Language, mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate should gain the age of 17 years in 2020. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO outcomes.
How to Apply For EKSUTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Admission Form.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only] FOR THE APPLICATION FORM
- Go online to www.Eksuthson.Edu.Ng
Click on on “application Instruction ” to study instructions cautiously.
- Click on “New applicants” to create an application profile and upon finishing touch, an “application number” might be generated and sent to your email deal with. Make certain to use a valid e mail deal with and phone range with the aid of which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “application number” to proceed along with your application.
- You will be caused to make payment on-line.
Be aware: price is to be strictly made thru (I) on line fee OR (II) Print Payment invoice to pay at any of the economic banks
- Once payment Status is demonstrated, you may be required to replace your profile and upload a passport with a purple heritage.
- Upon of entirety, click on on “application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing examination info and summary of your application.
School of nursing Ado Ekiti form 2020 CLOSING DATE:
23rd September, 2020
NOTE: Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
Declaimer: The Application is Closed!!
It has come to the knowledge of Ekiti State college coaching health facility, college of Nursing management that some unidentified men and women are parading themselves as an agent of the school and thus extorting money from innocent applicants. All candidates and the general public are hereby informed that Ekiti state college coaching medical institution, faculty of Nursing has NO hyperlink neither has it engaged any agent.
All sports outdoor the confines of the faculty website is without a doubt now not known nor recognized by means of Ekiti kingdom college coaching health facility, school of Nursing, and the college will no longer be laible to any loss araising from sports outdoor the faculty domain names.
How to check EKSUTH School of Nursing Result
To check whether you have a good Score in the last Entrance Exam
All the prospective candidates who participated in the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam can now check their results