Federal University Kashere, FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out.The FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry form is also out. The cut off mark is 160 and above. Application closing date is 30th September, 2020. See how to apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Form below.
Its our pleasure to inform the general public that the Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session will commence as from Monday 17th September to Wednesday 30th September 2020. Note: Only successful candidates whose data has been uploaded to the portal will be able to log in and apply.
The aforementioned dates additionally applies to direct entry candidates.
Applicants Eligible to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who selected Federal university of Kashere as most desired (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored at the least a 160 and above.
- Direct entry (DE) candidates with credit/benefit pass in National diploma, NCE, IJMB or its equal in relevant areas from identified tertiary institutions.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can observe but should select ‘AR’ in the grade area (throughout registration).
How to Apply for FUKASHEREK Post UTME/ Direct Entry form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening price in favour of the Federal university Kashere through Remita using following the recommendations at the University official website.
- Go to http://fuk.Admissions.Cloud and click on on 2020/2021 post utme online screening form.
Pay a non refundable sum of N2,000 screening fee in choose of Federal University kashere by means of following the process consequently
Comply with and fill the info as displayed
- If admitted, applicants are to submit the proof of payment to the bursary and their departments for verification before proceeding with registration
Credential documents be uploaded in the course of screening registration
Candidates are to upload the subsequent documents at some stage in registration:
- WAEC/NECO/O’level results
- O’level statement of result or certificates (for direct entry candidate)
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates ought to print the stuffed online screening form and copies of the above indexed credentials for submission at the factor of registration.
PLEASE note: All applicants are suggested to upload their O’Level results to jamb portal or received’t be considered for admission into the school.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Form CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for applying is 30th September, S2020.
In case you still have any query regarding the FUKASHERE 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to invite your questions!