Job COVID-19 PPP Officer at Creative Associates International – WATIH Project | Apply now
Creative Associates International affords great, on-the-floor development services and forges partnerships to supply sustainable answers to worldwide demanding situations. Its experts focus on constructing inclusive instructional systems, transitioning communities from warfare to peace, developing sustainable economic boom, attractive kids, selling transparen…
COVID-19 PPP Officer at Creative Associates International
West Africa change & funding Hub
|Job Qualification||BA/BSc/HND, OND|
|Job Experience||7 years|
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-developing worldwide improvement company that focuses on education, economic growth, democratic establishments and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., creative has a field presence in greater than 25 countries with a strong consumer portfolio that includes the U.S. Employer for global development and the state department, amongst others. Considering that its founding in 1977, creative has earned a solid popularity amongst its clients and is properly-seemed via competition and companions alike.
The USAID-funded West Africa change and funding Hub (hereinafter known as the alternate Hub) is a 5-12 months, $a hundred and forty million change and investment facilitation activity that seeks to improve non-public region competitiveness in West Africa through a market-based technique. With the aid of operating in partnership with the personal region and fostering co-investments, the task will generate new non-public-area capital funding into key sectors to create jobs and increase change between the U.S. And West Africa, including thru improved utilization of the African boom and opportunity Act (AGOA). The mission contains of three main additives:
- Design and administration of a Co-funding fund for non-public sector partnerships, which includes a element for partnerships in studies and development (R&D) towards innovating and modernizing practices in Nigeria throughout 5 targeted cost chains;
- Technical help (TA) that at once supports, coordinates, and engages with qualifying recipients (i.E., companions and grantees) to attain USAID’s change and meals safety targets;
- Urgently reply to the secondary economic impacts of COVID-19, appreciably to one) boom get admission to of working capital with economic actors, 2) prevent and mitigate process losses, and 3) assist reply to neighborhood and nearby deliver chain disruptions and shortages of vital clinical components and services in addition to for agricultural inputs and food staples
Thru this Co-investment Fund and technical assistance, the alternate Hub will enhance groups’ abilties to increase business operations, growth productiveness, and create jobs that build on the abilities and aspirations of West Africa’s growing population. The exchange Hub will collaborate on precise industrial possibilities with firms, carrier vendors, research organizations, in addition to different commercial enterprise community actors to get entry to personal capital in order to make a contribution to large-scale jobs, exports and funding, specially with strong verified or capacity hyperlinks to the U.S. Businesses and investors.
The COVID-19 PPP Officer will support Public-private Partnership (PPP) efforts in establishing co-investment initiatives associated with COVID-19 fast reaction in Nigeria. The PPP Officer’s responsibilities will encompass:
- Constructing partnerships with non-public area companies and companies working in alternate Hub’s strategic target sectors in Nigeria, on the whole within 5 fee chains (maize, rice, soy, cowpea, aquaculture) and seven target states (Kebbi, Niger, Kaduna, Ebonyi, Benue, Delta, pass River);
- Building partnerships with economic institutions in Nigeria, both with banks and non-conventional institutions,
- inclusive of non-public equity, undertaking capital, and effect traders;
- Leveraging present network and contacts to engage with non-public businesses in Nigeria and acquire proven outcomes;
- Completing initial evaluation and evaluations of ability initiatives;
Accomplishing and helping technical screening efforts of ability companions to the trade Hub;
- Helping grantees for the duration of the implementation of activities as the technical factor of contact.
Reporting and Supervision:
The COVID-19 PPP Officer will file to the COVID-19 PPP manager with extra assist being furnished by way of the PPP Director based totally in Senegal.
- Build relationships with the private zone in Nigeria, seasoned-actively
- identify new ability companions and co-investment possibilities, and
- develop revolutionary methods to develop the pipeline;
- Preserve sturdy relationships with non-public sector companies and economic institutions running within the exchange Hub’s strategic sectors of investment with the goal to broaden
- co-investment opportunities thru the venture’s $36 million COVID-19 speedy reaction co-funding mechanism;
- Facilitate relationships among financial establishments, investors, and value chain businesses in agriculture, garb, electricity, and water & sanitation to enhance change Hub
- partners’ ability to fulfill and exceed the furnish’s co-investment 1:1 matching requirement;
- Expand and hold a complete pipeline of capability organizations and
- financial establishments to reveal the destiny impact of those sports on undertaking indicators;
- Complete preliminary analysis, investment memos for projects and companions, and offer guidelines for shortlisting;
- Present the venture and/or the pipeline to USAID, commercial enterprise
- associations, government officials, and other stakeholders while asked;
Offer guidance to prospect co-investment companions during the concept be aware and complete software submissions;
- Compare concept notes and full packages to make certain the activity adheres to assignment targets;
- Offer technical oversight to grantees in the course of the implementation of their funding projects;
- Make sure green and powerful coordination among candidates and change Hub’s presents, M&E, communique, and Procurement groups;
- Update alternate Hub’s portfolio and pipeline tracker tools and systems;
- While required, help the PPP crew in different regions to assist facilitate the implementation of the Co-investment Fund.
COVID-19 PPP Officer at Creative Associates International – WATIH Project Required Skrill and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a area applicable to private sector improvement is obligatory. Graduate degree is desired.
- But, in instances wherein a candidate possesses first-rate relevant enjoy but lacks a graduate degree (defined at the least of eight years of experience),
- the fantastic relevant post-schooling revel in will be taken into consideration.
- As a minimum five years of relevant market-driven non-public area revel in inside the position of coping with,
- growing and deploying innovations and efficiencies in corporations with validated outcomes in assisting
- companies increase, with at least three years in an international developing u . S . A . Context.
- Sturdy choice in beyond enjoy working with agricultural non-public region in Nigeria, significantly within one of the 5 target value chains (maize, rice, soy, cowpea, aquaculture).
- Capacity to prospect for capacity new mission companion organizations to at the same time enhance their operations, enhance their competitiveness, and decorate their commercial enterprise increase.
- Ability to build relationships with control of challenge partner-businesses, main to growing a robust shared vision approximately corporations’ desires and recommendations to beautify their competitiveness, grow their commercial enterprise, and generate employment.
- Integrity and honesty inside the management of a portfolio of private zone partner organizations.
- Revel in engaging personal quarter partners and forging public-personal partnerships in Nigeria.
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities.
Sturdy execution capabilities yet displaying the capacity/capacity to adopt a strategic approach.
- Top notch written and spoken communication skills required, which include potential to provide
- tremendous task reports and deliver excessive stage displays to customers and companions.
- Willingness and potential to journey in the course of West Africa.
- Hassle fixing, pressure control and time management skills are required.
Talented at the usage of Microsoft office software program: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and many others.
- capability to paintings collaboratively with institutional and private quarter partners and stakeholders, together with the national government.
How to Apply for COVID-19 PPP Officer at Creative Associates International – WATIH Project
Interested and certified candidates must send their CV and cowl Letter to: Recruit@westafricatih.Com the usage of the “task name and location’ because the challenge of the mail.
Nearby candidates are strongly encouraged to use. Only finalists could be contacted. No cellphone calls, please.
Innovative buddies global Inc. Is an identical opportunity employer: incapacity/Veteran