Job NGO Shelter Matron at NDA Learning Solutions | September, 2020 – We possess an intensive knowledge Of Operations, Human assets, SME Advisory And association management. We layout systems that align your desires and organizational imaginative and prescient even as monitoring development towards your dreams.
NGO Shelter Matron at NDA Learning Solutions
|Job Qualification||BA/BSc/HND, OND|
|Job Experience||5 – 16 years|
|Company||DNA Learning Solutions|
About DNA learning Solutions
An NGO involved delivering residential services to women, girls and children who have experienced domestic and sexual violence located at Ipaja, Ikeja and Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos are looking for competent and qualified matrons to run the shelters. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We design structures That Align Your wishes And Organizational vision while tracking development toward Your desires.
Our Adaptable And imaginative team address today’s critical business troubles through The sensible application Of The most appropriate information And technology. Imaginative and prescient
To help income and non-income corporations in Africa growth their impact through handing over progressive payment including offerings.
Vision: To reliably deliver relevant understanding, awesome payment and lasting effect to our customers.
- The matron ensures smooth function of the female rehabilitation centre efficiently instilling a way of life of love and discipline in dealing with the clients’ welfare.
- The post holder may be responsible for coping with all elements of jogging the safe haven to make sure all children and families are supported and prepared to move on to impartial residing.
- She must also make sure efficient and powerful use of sources (area, substances, food items, appliances and so on.) minimizing conflict and fostering peaceful co-habitation.
- She should additionally ensure that the house is sufficiently geared up and resourced to support the range of women in house.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND Holder
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Experience with managing Female boarding school facility or NGO rehabilitation centre
- Candidates must be Experienced nursing or Guidance and Counseling.
How to Apply for NGO Shelter Matron at NDA Learning Solutions.
Fascinated and qualified candidates need to send their CV to: jobs@dnalearningng.Com using the E-mail.