Nigerian Content Intervention NCI Fund -NCDMB at Bank of Industry (BIO) Apply for Loan Now. Ongoing Loan – The Nigerian Content Intervention fund at Bank of Industry BIO.
The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) fund is a Nigerian Content development & tracking board (NCDMB) fund managed with the aid of Bank of Industry Limited (BOI).
The fund is designed to achieve the subsequent strategic goals:
- To boom indigenous participation in the oil and gasoline industry, construct neighborhood capability and talents.
- To promote the boom and development of nigerian content material in sports related with sectors of the nigerian oil and gas industry.
- To deepen the creation of linkages to different sectors of the countrywide economy and raise enterprise contributions to the growth of nigeria’s country wide gross home product.
- To cope with persistent funding demanding situations that have hindered potential and increase of nearby provider companies in oil and fuel.
- To facilitate the increase of network based businesses inside the upstream oil and fuel zone.
- To spur productiveness and activity creation within the oil and fuel industry.
- To attract investment capital into the sector and enhance contribution of the world to nigeria’s monetary growth.
Nigerian Content Intervention NCI Fund -NCDMB at Bank of Industry (BIO) Apply for Loan Now
NOTE: You are to select your “preferred Faculty type” by clicking on the arrow. As images shown below:
1. Manufacturing Loan
This product offers a maximum of five year loan of up to us$10m @ 8% p.A. To Nigerian oil and fuel companies compliant with NCDF remittances to local manufacturers inside the nigerian oil and gas enterprise.
Before you apply for manufacturing Loan you need to know the Requirements.
Goal market – for manufacturers as well as other authentic system producers (oem’s) in the nigerian oil and fuel enterprise who are contributors to the nigerian content development fund to procure :
- Fixed assets
- Operating capital
- Leasing of commercial and commercial enterprise equipment.
|Type of Loan||Time period loans, operating capital finance (Time loans) and leasing|
|Equity contribution||10% of overall challenge value|
|Moratorium||from 6 months to a most of 1 (1) year moratorium on primary compensation challenge to check of corporation’s coins flows|
|Tenor||maximum of five (5) years however tied to the charge tenor of the contract|
Bank guarantees from the eligible banks as accredited by using boi
Treasury bills or federal authorities bonds
Loan application Checklist
- Formal application letter on corporation letter head
Certificate of incorporation/registration
Three. Memorandum and articles of association (memart)
- Licensed actual copy of form cac 2.5 (allotment of shares)
- Certified true reproduction of form cac
- Three(particulars of administrators)
- Licensed genuine copy of shape cac 2.1 (appointment of business enterprise secretary)
- Recent tax clearance certificates of the organization
- Recent tax clearance certificates of (2) directors of the organization
- Way of identity (i.E. Photocopy of international passport or driver’s license or national identity card or permanent voter’s card)
- Feasibility report/marketing strategy
- Evidence of required permits by using the oil and gasoline industry regulators including dpr, ncdmb and nigerian petroleum alternate(nipex) (where relevant) to perform within the oil and gasoline industry.
- Evidence of the requisite approval from regulatory bodies for the manufactured items
- Legitimate agreement from an worldwide oil corporation (ioc)
- Proof of overall performance on similar contracts.
- Transaction documents ordinary of the venture to be financed
- Citation/proforma bill for the supply of the items of equipment & equipment
- Sources and quotations for raw materials expressed in amount and quantity
- Evidence of accredited environmental impact evaluation (eia) record on the manufacturing plant
- Current 3 (three) years audited account of the business enterprise, institutional traders or any other organization owned by way of the leader promoter
- Latest bank statements of the enterprise for the past one (1) yr
- Curriculum vitae (cv) of the administrators and key management workforce
- Evidence of collateral (e.G. Letter of cause from commercial bank for bank assure, treasury bills, and many others). The letter of rationale ought to be signed by means of the leader threat officer and/or an government director of the issuing financial institution.
- Bank of enterprise questionnaire
How To Apply For Manufacturing Loan
- Before you apply for manufacturing Loan. Visit: https://ncifportal.boi.ng/ncif/public/#
- Enter your NCDF Remittance ID as showed on the image below.
- Then, click on ‘check’ to apply
- The loans applicant understand and expressly consents that boi might also proportion any records, data or data furnished in having access to the loans with applicable 0.33 parties consisting of the ncdmb, credit bureaus, specialists, other financial institutions, regulators, ports and regulation enforcement organizations, among others.
- The information exchanged will consist of the repute of the applicant with regards to its credit history as to whether or not it is appearing or in default in addition to every different data on the way to enable boi to reach a truthful conclusion on the application.
- Applicant further understands that this trade will enable boi to expand its product providing and enhance the nice of its offerings to purchaser.
- Therefore, all or any records so shared when it comes to applications are given in good faith without liability by any means on the a part of BOI any of its workforce.
2. Asset Acquisition Loan
This product gives you 5 years loan up to us$10m @ 8% p.A. To Nigerian oil and gasoline companies compliant with ncdf remittances which intend to accumulate vegetation, rigs, marine vessels, facilities and other ancillary device for use in the neighborhood upstream area.
Asset Acquisition Loan
Goal market- this product is focused at indigenous oil and gas companies who intend to accumulate vegetation, rigs, marine vessels, facilities and different ancillary gadget for the use within the local upstream sector and are members to the nigerian content material improvement fund (ncdf)
|Type of Loan||Term loan, leasing, running capital|
|Equity contribution||10% of total acquisition cost of asset|
|Moratorium||from 6 months to a most of 1 (1) yr moratorium on important repayment concern to check of company’s coins flows and settlement receivables.|
|Tenor||Maximum of 5 years|
- Bank guarantees from the eligible banks as authorized by way of boi treasury payments or federal government bonds
Loan application checklist
- Formal application letter on employer letter head
- Certificates of incorporation/registration
- Memorandumand articles of association (memart)
- Licensed actual reproduction of form cac 2.5 (allotment of shares)
- Licensed true reproduction of form cac 2.3 (details of directors)
- Licensed real copy of form cac 2.1 (appointment of organisation secretary)
- Current tax clearance certificates of the employer
- Recent tax clearance certificate of two (2) directors of the agency
- Means of identification (i.E. Photocopy of global passport or motive force’s license or country wide identity card or everlasting voter’s card)
- Feasibility record/business plan
- Proof of required permits via the oil and gasoline enterprise regulators along with dpr, ncdmb and nigerian petroleum trade(nipex) (wherein relevant) to perform inside the oil and gasoline industry.
- Legitimate agreement from an worldwide oil business enterprise (ioc).
- Proof of performance on comparable contracts.
- Citation/proforma bill for the asset to be received
- Proofof accredited environmental effect evaluation (eia) report on the producing plant
- Current three (3) years audited account of the enterprise, institutional traders or some other employer owned via the chief promoter
- Maximum current control account
- Transaction files standard of the asset to be financed
- Recent bank statements of the enterprise for the past one (1) 12 months
- Curriculum vitae (cv) of the directors and key management staff
- Proof of collateral (e.G. Letter of reason from industrial financial institution for financial institution assure, treasury bills, and so on). The letter of intent ought to be signed by way of the leader danger officer and/or an govt director of the issuing bank.
- Financial institution of enterprise questionnaire
- This product offers a maximum of 5 1 year loan upto us$10m @ 8% p.A. To nigerian oil and gasoline corporations compliant with ncdf remittances which intend to gather plant life, rigs, marine vessels, centers and other ancillary system to be used within the neighborhood upstream region.
How to apply for Asset Acquisition Loan
- Visit: https://ncifportal.boi.ng/ncif/public/#
- Enter your NCDF Remittance ID as showed above.
3. Contract Finance Loan
This product affords a maximum of five yr loan of as much as us$5m @ 8% p.A. To nigerian oil and fuel corporations compliant with ncdf remittances which intend to finance contracts from iocs.
4. Community Contractor Finance Scheme
This product gives maximum of 5 yr Loan of up to n20m @ 5% p.A. To network contractors whose chief promoter is an indigene of an oil and gasoline community.
5. Loan Refinancing
This product presents a maximum of 5 year loan of us$10m @ 8% p.A. To Nigerian oil and fuel agencies compliant with ncdf remittances for refinancing acting loans.
Requirements and how to apply.