FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form – All candidates searching for admission into Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) are hereby invited to register online for the 2020/2021 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening form will not be considered for admission into Institution
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi FUAM post UTME /Direct Entry Screening form has been released by the management of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The application must to be from certainly qualified applicants who have carried out to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of desire.
FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility
Applicants who chose Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation examination (UTME) and scored one hundred seventy Cutt-Marks (170) and above are invited for the post-UTME Screening form slated to begin on sixteenth, 16th September, 2020.
How To Apply for FUAM Post UTME/DE Form.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable charge of thousand naira (N2000) only, (financial institution/carrier charge inclusive) and adopt the essential on-line Registration processes to qualify for the exercising. Post Utme direct entry screening Federal University of agriculture makurdi
To sign in, observe the steps outlined under:
- Visit https://fees.Uam.Edu.Ng
Input your JAMB Registration number
- Pick out your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) range to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Go back to the portal (http://entry.Uam.Edu.Ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration number once more
- Continue with the of entirety of the application
- Efficiently enter your O’level outcomes
Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
Look forward to the assertion
- COOU Post UTME Screening form 2020/2021 session
- BSU post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 academic session.
- AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening form 2020/2021
The Screening exercising session
Applicants are anticipated to come back in conjunction with the subsequent at the Screening exercise date at their numerous Colleges:
- The Printout of the online Registration form filled from the University website.
Bank payment Slip as evidence of fee (bank Draft and Cash price will no longer be generic).
- Candidates are to print out their original JAMB Results
- You are to come with your Original and Photocopy of Birth certificates/Age Deceleration.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level certificates/statement of result, NCE and diploma.
- Certificates of State of origin from your local Govt (for Nigerians most effective.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ Level results.
About Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Before i proceed, i would like use to Understand that , the University is the best academical Institution in Nigerian
And alot of candidates has been asking use if University of Agriculture, Makurdi FUAM Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form is out, yes as i have discussed on the above the management of the institution has released 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidate can now apply by following the instructions above.
About University of Agriculture.
The Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) installed on 1st of January, 1988 had evolved from the defunct Federal college of era which was mounted in 1980 and later have become the Makurdi campus of the college of Jos (UniJos) in October, 1980.
The underlying philosophy is that the average Nigerian farmer ought to have easy get admission to to the end result of clinical agriculture. Because of this the college clinical community should paintings on realistic troubles of village farmers.
Additionally, the scholars to become beneficial and powerful extension retailers they ought to be for safely exposed to the area of practical farm making plans, production and advertising and a length of supervised farming internship at the village level.
The primary philosophy then is the democratization and liberation of the clinical transformation of Nigerian agriculture with small scale farmers within the vanguard.