Post UTME Screening Form of Kwara State College of Education Ilorin, KWCOE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Available KWCOE programmes, requirements and how to apply for KWCOE post UTME Screening form can be found below.
Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Kwara State College of Education Ilorin post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021. Candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the pre-admission form, academic session
Interested applicants are to finish the Pre-Screening form online and upload required files from Friday, 11th September, 2020.
KWCOE Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All potential candidates should have scored not less than 100 marks in the last 2020 UTME examination
- Applicants that made the college their first, second, or fourth desire in the 2020 UTME exam can follow
- Applicants who did not choose the college in any of their choices however now wish to be taken into consideration for admission into the university also can apply.
KWCOE available NCE Programmes
1, Agricultural technology (Double predominant), 2 French, 3 Islamic research
Four Arabic / Yoruba, 5 Arabic , 6 Biology / integrated science, 7 business schooling (Double most important), 8 Chemistry / included science , Nine Chemistry / arithmetic, 10 Christian religious studies / first-class artwork, 11 Christian religious studies / Social research, 12 laptop technology / Biology, 13 pc science / Economics, 14 computer technology / Chemistry, 15 laptop science / incorporated technological know-how, 16 laptop technological know-how / mathematics, 17 pc technology / Physics, 18 Early adolescence Care training publications, 19 Economics / Arabic, 20 Economics / Christian non secular studies, 21 Economics / English, 22 Economics / French 23 Economics / Islamic studies, 24 Economics / arithmetic, 25 Economics / Social studies, 26 English / Christian non secular research, 27 English / French, 28 English / history, 29 English / Islamic studies, 30 English / music, 31 English / Political technological know-how, 32 English / Social research, 33 English / Yoruba, 34 Entrepreneurship abilities guides
35 nice and implemented artwork (Double important), 36 French / Christian religious studies, 37 French / Islamic research, 38 French / track, 39 French / Social research
Forty French / Yoruba, Forty one Geography / integrated science, 42 Geography / mathematics, 43 Geography / Social studies, 44 history / Christian religious research, 45 history / Islamic studies, 46 history / Social studies, 47 home Economics (DM), 58 incorporated technology / arithmetic, 49 incorporated technology / Physics, 50 Islamic studies / Social research, 51 arithmetic / Physics, 52 tune / Christian religious research , 53 music / Social studies ,54 physical fitness schooling (Double primary), 55 Political science / Christian spiritual research, Fifty six . Political technology / Islamic studies, Fifty seven Political technological know-how / Social studies, 58 primary education studies (Double most important)
59 Social research (Double predominant)
60 Technical training , 61 Yoruba / Christian spiritual research 62 Yoruba / history, 63 Yoruba / Islamic studies, Sixty four Yoruba / music, 65 Yoruba / Social studies.
How to Apply for Post UTME Screening Form of Kwara State College of Education Ilorin
- Register, Sign in and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.Kwcoeilorin.Edu.Ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by means of supplying all of the required info.
- Entire the consequences verification form by means of presenting PIN and SERIAL of valid applicable consequences checker. (the use of expired card info could have an effect on your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening utility containing your personal information in addition to the results Verification Slip.
- For payment information, go to the college portal (www.Kwcoeilorin.Edu.Ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
- Visit the college website (www.Kwcoeilorin.Edu.Ng) or,
Go to the university premises (admissions office, Registry), or
Name any of the subsequent GSM numbers (8.00am – five.00pm):
08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705