Is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME Form 2020 is out? Yes The UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form has been released by the management of the institution for 2020/2021 academic session. Requirement, Courses and how to apply for UNIMED Post UTME form can be found below.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Management invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its verious degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo state is the first specialised university of medical Sciences mounted in 2014 with the task to foster excellence in coaching, research and service transport in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the university has created a gap for itself in being one of the few public universities with a solid uninterrupted instructional calendar and enormously tremendous instructional shipping. The university hereby invites all eligible applicants to use for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session into the following University / Disciplines:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Candidates Eligibility for UNIMED Post UTME form.
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and Second preference choice within the 2020 UTME and scored 180 hundred and eighty and above are eligible for the screening. Similarly, applicants who did not select the university of medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the university are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates have to possess 5 (5) credit passes at one sitting in applicable O/Level results Subjects inclusive of English Language and mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and now not more than sittings in applicable O/Level, Subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics for different programmes in the university.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have already implemented to JAMB and who own minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘O’ level Subject or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree within the basic scientific or biological sciences with at least 2nd magnificence (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties includes the following subjects; English Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics include English, Physics, Chemistry and Math or Biology in the 2020 UTME
How to APPLY for Post UTME Form 2020 Session.
Eligible applicants should go to University website www.Unimed.Edu.Ng.
Then, take the subsequent steps:
- Click on on Admission;
- Click on POST-UTME to get ACCESS to the post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online price machine using VISA or master Card. Observe that VERVE Card isn’t always allowed;
- After payment, Print fee Receipt
- On put POST-UTME Portal, click on application form along with your UTME Registration Number and payment Transaction identity to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, visit the university’s official website (www.Unimed.Edu.Ng). Payment IS handiest through THE UNIMED payment PLATFORM. By no means must candidates MAKE payment TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE are searching for rationalization IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED post UTME/Direct Entry form Schedules
Screening exercising Dates: 25th – 27th November 2020 starting from 7.00am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their actual date and time of screening later from the portal
Additionally, NOTE THAT:
All candidates are asked to convey alongside the subsequent gadgets to the screening venue:
JAMB UTME Notification of results or Registration Slips for Direct-entry applicants; Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry applicants are to ahead their Transcript directly to the Registrar, university of medical Sciences.
- For more information, applicants are cautioned to go to the University website, www.Unimed.Edu.Ng, send an e-mail to admissions@unimed.Edu.Ng, or name the following cellphone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to offer himself/herself for the Admission Screening exercising will no longer be considered for admission.
Kindly notice that the university does now not have individual/sales sellers. For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate and real information about admissions into the programmes offered via UNIMED can be received only on the University administrative office and on the University website www.Unimed.Edu.Ng
Kindly notice additionally, that legitimate payments for purchase of form can handiest be achieved as described above and no longer into any man or woman’s account. Everybody who offers with any character and/or makes Payment(s) into any man or woman’s account does so at her/his own chance!