Is Western Delta University Post UTME Form Out? How to apply for WDU post UTME Form 2020/2021, The management of Western Delta University (WDU) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. List of courses offered, requirements can be found below.
To Apply for Western Delta University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic session, All candidates are required to note that the management of the institution has started selling it’s 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise form
About Western Delta University.
The Western Delta university (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, a non-public University accepted by way of the Federal Government hereby invitations application from certainly certified candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and have acquired prescribed the minimum cut-off mark required for admission into Western Delta University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
List of WDU Course Offered: POST-UTME.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (B.Sc)
- Geology and Petroleum Studies
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Industrial Mathematics
SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc)
- Political Science and Public Administration
- International Relations
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Criminology and Security Studies
SCHOOL OF LAW.
- LLB. Law
WDU Post UTME screening Eligibility.
- Applicants who wrote the 2020 UTME and received a minimum score of 160.
- Candidates who did no longer pick out this university however want to study to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All candidates are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in as a minimum five topics which must include; English Language, arithmetic and other topics as may be designated by each department/University. The credits ought to be received at not greater than 2 sittings.
- All Direct Entry candidates are predicted to own an excellent degree (with minimal of lower credit score, NCE (with minimum of merit) from identified institutions OR 2 superior stage GCE passes in applicable subjects.
Is Western Delta University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 out?
Yes , the school authorities has released the post screening form
Why you need to purchase the WDU Post UTME Screening Form?
Before you enter into Western Delta University, you are supposed to participate or undergo into their post UTME screening exercise test. Before will be given admission to Study any Course of your choice.
How to Apply for Western Delta University Post UTME Form.
Admissions Form can also be obtained at the subsequent UBA offices too. The UBA enterprise places of work are;
6, Okumagba road, Warri.
72, Effurun/Sapele road, Warri.
Ninety seven Isoko street, Ughelli.
Old Agbor road, Ekrejeta, Abraka.
261, Nnebisi road, Asaba.
89C, Ekenwan road, Benin town.
Three, Sakponba road, Benin town.
218, Uselu/Lagos road, Benin town.
2, Nnamdi Azikiwe road, Awka.
Plot A59, CBD Swali street, Yenagoa
Plot 137, Olu Obasanjo street, Port-Harcourt.
1347 Ahmadu Bello way, Garki 2, Abuja.
Moreover, applicants can acquire Application form from the following Zenith bank places;
Asaba: Plot 150, Block II, center region, Asaba.
Warri: No. A hundred thirty Effurun/Sapele street, contrary Urhobo college.
Sapele: No. 130 Sapele/Warri avenue, Sapele.
Agbor: No. 132 antique Lagos avenue, Agbor.
Kwale: No. 104 Umusadege street, Kwale.
Ughelli: No. 70/eighty market avenue, Ughelli.
Paperwork also are available at the subsequent centres;
Warri income Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta country
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
1. Yenagoa income Cente:
Future Leaders’ instructional college,
Gwegwe road, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa nation
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
2. Benin metropolis sales Centre:
High Tower college,
Three Okundaye road, Uselu, Benin city, Edo state
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
3. Ughelli income Centre:
Big Theo technologies,
130, Isoko road, Ughelli, Delta nation.
Police Station street, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
4. Submission of finished forms:
Finished software forms must be despatched to the Registrar, Western Delta university, Oghara.
For similarly records call 08035478543 or 08168676387.
Western Delta University Post UTME Form Deadline
Closing date: December 1, 2020.